Private Investigation & Executive Protection in Mexico
We are a detective agency based in Oaxaca state with national operations
Our investigators are available to work with banks, insurance companies, law firms, security, and investigation businesses to provide ethical and quality investigative services in Mexico
Contact us now to get to know our team.
Our Investigators Include
- ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- ACFCS Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS)
We offer investigative services in Mexico. Whether it is desktop-based, in-the-field surveillance and interviewing, or reviewing cases and government records, our investigators are available and qualified to do the job in our operating zones
- Public Records Search
- Adverse Media Screening
- Debtor and Fugitive Recovery
- Law Enforcement Liaison
- Personal Protection
- Missing Person
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Social Media Investigation
- Romance Scam
We operate nationally and have resident agents in over 15 states of the country. We offer full services in the following Mexican Cities
- Mexico City
- La Paz
- Los Cabos
- Puerto Vallarta
- San Luis Potosí
GrayCat PI comprises independent investigators, security specialists, lawyers, and legal professionals who are registered in Mexico to offer professional commercial services in Investigation, Protection, and Law.
- Holders of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Criminalistics, Forensic Science, Law, Risk Management, Public Security from American, Mexican, Spanish Universities.
- Certified by the Most Prestigious Awarding Bodies in Security, Protection, Investigation, Interviewing, Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Financial Crimes (ACFE, ACAMS, ACFCS, IFPO, WZ/IAI, ASIS).
- Ready to Travel to the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East to Present Evidence and Testify in Courts.
- Speak Spanish, English, Arabic
Our Detectives Include
- IFPO Certified Protection Officer (CPO)
- WZ/IAI Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI)
- ASIS Associate Protection Professional (APP)